2022 Sisterhood Spring Fibre Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
It is happening!!!! And we could not be more excited.
Imagine spending a fantastic, fibrey weekend with likeminded fibre enthusiasts.
This is your chance to relax, have fun, share your skills, learn new skills, and to revel in everything fibre. For a full 48 hours. All meals prepared, all dishes done - nothing to think about but fibre, fibre, fibre.
You will enjoy great home cooked food at the Debert Hospitality Centre conveniently located minutes from Truro, Nova Scotia.
The Retreat is for beginners and experienced fibreistas. There will be demonstrations, a fibre market, door prizes, and lots of time to work on your project(s) and chat.
Arrival: Friday March 18 from 2 to 4pm Departure: Sunday, March 20 at 2 to 4pm
THE WEEKEND INCLUDES:
- 2 nights accommodation in a single or double room, shared bath
- All meals (2 breakfast, 2 suppers, 2 lunch and 2 coffee/tea breaks)
- Ongoing Sisterhood Circles
- Fibre demonstrations
- Evening social gatherings (with fibre themes)
- Fibre market
- LOTS of door prizes
- Dedicated time to work your projects(s), chat and learn from each other
Yep, all this for:
$399 Single Room +tax
$375 Double Room +tax
Please register here and you will receive an invoice as confirmation.
- Sisterhood Retreat-Reservation$0$00$0